Monday, February 1, 2010

Mikey J Decides To Blog On Monday Night. What A Loser

Wow, look at me.  Blogging on a Monday evening? I'm impressed with myself.

Damn you Mikey J.  You aren't special.  Millions of people blog on Monday evenings every day.  You think you're special just because you can write down a few words on your computer after practicing Chinese Characters? Well, you're not.  You cocky dumb head; being impressed with yourself for blogging.  And then putting it on your blog that you are blogging! NO ONE else cares that you are blogging tonight.  Not even your mother.  And if you had a child, he/she probably wouldn't care either.   GET A LIFE! 


Okay okay! Geez I'm sorry! I just thought that because blogs are supposed to be done by Sunday nig...

What do you mean blogs are supposed to be "done"? Who the hell do you think you are?! Some specialty blogger that only has to blog on Sundays!? You think readers don't care about the other 6 days of the week? You think they only want new blog posts on 1/7 days of the year?!?! Well let me tell you, Mr. "J," YOU'RE WRONG!


Please stop! I don't want to start a fight here! I agree with you, see I'm blogging on a Monda...

Oh there he goes again! Mr. Fancy pants and his little "manners"!! Thinking you can get away with being a jerk just by saying "Please." You're pathetic.  You can say please, but it doesn't make me want to give you anything* Your mother probably is probably a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.  And don't just think you can get away with everything by agreeing with me! I ain't yo mama! 


Alright this is just getting ridiculous.  I don't even know why I am continuing this blog post. You are obviously showing no respect to me, and I will not tolerate such insolence on my esteemed blog.  In fact, I thi

Oh Shut the hell UP! How bout you show the world some respect and stop giving us crappy blog posts! Write something worthwhile once in a while, will ya? Actually don't even try. If its coming from you, its not worthwhile.  And show your pet some respect and feed him once in a while! He can't eat oxygen you animal hater!!!  Don't think I didn't notice the diction change either! You sneaky butthead, trying to throw in fancy words like "insolence" and "esteemed"? Stick with slang, its what you know best! You're just a muckraker with no soul!


Ummmm, do you even know what a muckraker is? Its an investigative journalist! Not an insult! I really don't know why you cont

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? YOU EAT DIRT AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TAKE OUT THE WORMS! YOUR MOTHER WISHES YOU WERE A GIRL AND YOUR FATHER WISHES YOU WEREN'T SO OBESE! YOU ARE A *******  *********  ***  ********


The rest of this blog post has been censored.  Sorry for any inconvenience. 














OH NO YOU DON'T! You're not getting rid of me that easily! Your friends are all younger than you and they are using you to buy alcohol for them! Your computer is slow! YOU PROBABLY GET 8 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT!!!  I don't see how the world puts up with you? I bet you're the president of the Society of Sucky Things.  BECAUSE YOU SUCK!  
















*Thats what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You got it?

I offered to give him speech lessons. He didn't respond.
_______________________________________
A hot dog is God's Toe.
_______________________________________
Best pickup line ever:

"I accidentally ordered an extra entree, can you come and eat if for me?"
_______________________________________
Statistically, I will live forever. I have been living for over 5,000 days. During each of those days, I have lived the whole time. Probability says I am immortal.

(Probability also said Michigan would beat Appalachian State)
_______________________________________
You know we're doomed if we idol a guy named "Young Jeezy." Funniest name ever.
_______________________________________

"You know what they say about assuming?"
"What?"
"Sometimes you're right... sometimes you're wrong"
_______________________________________
Dumb: "Quit being such a smart ass!"

Smart: "I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass."

_______________________________________
-"Well, the short answer is no. But the long answer would be yes, it has one more letter."
_______________________________________
-After drinking all that diet soda, I felt Splendid
_______________________________________
-Drive up ATM's have braille for a good reason: Limit production cost (drive-up same as walk-up, so only one factory setting is needed) Plus, where else is the blind taxi driver going to get his money late at night?
_______________________________________
Only in America:

-Can you walk the streets without getting shot
-Will the police respond to your call without corrupt agendas
-Will you be allowed to elect your leaders
-You don't have to put barbed wire around your yard
_______________________________________
The background for my header (the picture with the Acai tree) is from http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/22996/2-Single_Acacia_Tree_at_Sunrise_Masai_Mara_Kenya.jpg