Sunday, December 6, 2009

Small City Fun: Remix BABY

Oh my...I saw the last cover of our school newspaper, and was unpleasantly surprised.  Lots to do in our city?? Sure, but how about we put more than 3 pictures on the front page...

I honestly would not go to Brucemore or the Art Museum for fun on a Friday night.  I honestly do not know any teenager that would go to Brucemore or the Art Museum for fun on a Friday night.  There are other things to do, however.  The following is my own personal list: 101 Ways to Make Fun without Offending someone (actually, you will probably offend quite a few people if you do these things).

Section One: Go to Wal-Mart
There is so much to do at Walmart, I can't believe it!  If I had to describe Walmart in three words they would be Games, Ghost, and Greatness.

1) Simply walk around. Walking is good exercise.

2) Go shopping.  Walmart has great items for sale at great prices. I would recommend buying lots of candy and eating it.

3) Follow someone.  Pick someone from the crowd and just stalk them during their entire trip.  Whenever they look around and see you, pretend to be looking at something else.  Follow them all the way from when they enter the store to when they leave in their car.  For added fun, try to get in the car when they open the door.

4) Reorganize.  Do Walmart a favor, and rearrange some items on their shelves.  For example, move the stuffed animals over to the clothing section.

5) Instead of going to Walmart, read about a guy who hates Walmart.  This will give you a nice perspective of a Walmart employee. I've always wondered what they think...

6) Enough with Walmart. Now on to Target.

7) Joking, Joking. Everyone knows Target isn't as much fun as Walmart.

8) Back to Walmart

9) Nope, I take that back.  Done with Walmart.

10) Okay, this completes the first part of the list.  Look to future posts to find more fun things to do!


Also, If you are into Miley Cyrus, I know Walmart is selling Miley Cyrus clothes right now.  There are also pictures of her in the aisles by the clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You got it?

I offered to give him speech lessons. He didn't respond.
_______________________________________
A hot dog is God's Toe.
_______________________________________
Best pickup line ever:

"I accidentally ordered an extra entree, can you come and eat if for me?"
_______________________________________
Statistically, I will live forever. I have been living for over 5,000 days. During each of those days, I have lived the whole time. Probability says I am immortal.

(Probability also said Michigan would beat Appalachian State)
_______________________________________
You know we're doomed if we idol a guy named "Young Jeezy." Funniest name ever.
_______________________________________

"You know what they say about assuming?"
"What?"
"Sometimes you're right... sometimes you're wrong"
_______________________________________
Dumb: "Quit being such a smart ass!"

Smart: "I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass."

_______________________________________
-"Well, the short answer is no. But the long answer would be yes, it has one more letter."
_______________________________________
-After drinking all that diet soda, I felt Splendid
_______________________________________
-Drive up ATM's have braille for a good reason: Limit production cost (drive-up same as walk-up, so only one factory setting is needed) Plus, where else is the blind taxi driver going to get his money late at night?
_______________________________________
Only in America:

-Can you walk the streets without getting shot
-Will the police respond to your call without corrupt agendas
-Will you be allowed to elect your leaders
-You don't have to put barbed wire around your yard
_______________________________________
The background for my header (the picture with the Acai tree) is from http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/22996/2-Single_Acacia_Tree_at_Sunrise_Masai_Mara_Kenya.jpg