Friday, April 23, 2010

The Top 400 Words of All-Time

What would happen if someone spoke for exactly 400 words? Just random thoughts.  What is 400 words of a teenager's brain? I hope to find out.

Apples. Sauce. Why does our capitalistic society deny the opportunity to share.  How many pop ups does it take to navigate through one internet page? Approxametly 6.3 pop ups.  Most of them are useless and uninformative.

Bill Gates.

Topic: indecisisveness.

Sometimes you really just don't know what to say.  You can't decide what to do, and you can't understand the political biopsychosocial implications of your attempts at progress.  After a while of talking, generally your mind will switch over to something more productive, such as pastimes.  NFL is a great pastime for fans, players, and coaches alike.  NBA is another past time.

I will be writing about the NBA in a future post.  The NBA stands for Nuclear Ballistic Armaments.

Some people say that procrastination is really a problem.  In short, it is not.  More on this later

Other people say that natural disasters are also a problem.  Sometimes they are.  Most of the time they're not.  Occasionally bear attacks occur, and are a huge problem for our sociological society.

Alpha.

Do you ever think about the origin of words? I usually don't.  In fact, I'm not really sure why you would even consider thinking about the origins of words, unless you were studying etymology.  Etymology is the study of the origin of words...I think.

Actually, if I were competing in the national or international spelling bee I would also study words.  In other words, if I were a spelling bee-er, I would study etymology.  I would study etymology for a few reasons.  Number one: when you ask the curator, "Can I please get the language of origin?" you will actually know why this matters.  Second of all, you could call yourself an expert etymologist.  What more do you want in life?

Phew, only 96 more words left.  Wait, now only 80 something left! Almost there.  Now I am getting closer.  Another thing I never worry about is computers taking over the world.  We made computers and I'm hoping the people that made the computers kinda know how they are made.  If you know how something is made, its  pretty easy to take it apart.  Such as a relationship.  If you know what your relationship is based on, I think it would be easy to take apart.  Let's take a quick example...You and your teacher get along pretty well for a couple of reasons: you don't interrupt class and you don't insult the teacher.  If you start to interrupt class and insult the teacher, your relationship with the teacher will probably not be doing so well.  I'm a genius.

Ahh shoot.  Too many words already.  I guess this is more like the 400+ words of all time.  Oh well, I think we'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You got it?

I offered to give him speech lessons. He didn't respond.
_______________________________________
A hot dog is God's Toe.
_______________________________________
Best pickup line ever:

"I accidentally ordered an extra entree, can you come and eat if for me?"
_______________________________________
Statistically, I will live forever. I have been living for over 5,000 days. During each of those days, I have lived the whole time. Probability says I am immortal.

(Probability also said Michigan would beat Appalachian State)
_______________________________________
You know we're doomed if we idol a guy named "Young Jeezy." Funniest name ever.
_______________________________________

"You know what they say about assuming?"
"What?"
"Sometimes you're right... sometimes you're wrong"
_______________________________________
Dumb: "Quit being such a smart ass!"

Smart: "I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass."

_______________________________________
-"Well, the short answer is no. But the long answer would be yes, it has one more letter."
_______________________________________
-After drinking all that diet soda, I felt Splendid
_______________________________________
-Drive up ATM's have braille for a good reason: Limit production cost (drive-up same as walk-up, so only one factory setting is needed) Plus, where else is the blind taxi driver going to get his money late at night?
_______________________________________
Only in America:

-Can you walk the streets without getting shot
-Will the police respond to your call without corrupt agendas
-Will you be allowed to elect your leaders
-You don't have to put barbed wire around your yard
_______________________________________
The background for my header (the picture with the Acai tree) is from http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/22996/2-Single_Acacia_Tree_at_Sunrise_Masai_Mara_Kenya.jpg